• Planes for pallets or loose cargo
• Loading and unloading lorries
• Palletising / Depalletising
• Securing the cargo
(we are accredited and our agents are able to carry our “filtering inspections of cargo”)
• Control of documents
• ICS declaration (Import control system)
(Available 24/7 upon request with 2 hours notice / security and service of on-site customs control)
Operations are an entry point for crew assistance.
• We offer our client privileged access to the sides of the runway so they can supervise their operations.
• Your plane is parked as close as possible to the terminal.
Thus, passengers can board quickly and easily.
• The airport can supply crews, a lounge with satellite TV, DVD, and internet access as well as catering facilities and meeting rooms if required.
• Our staff is available to provide you the advice you might require as well as deal with your hotel and restaurant bookings and organise rental for any kind of vehicles.
• Customs are on site 24/7. Should you need specific information about customs, you can contact the customs office on
+33 (0)3 26 64 82 75
• Veterinary / Phytosanitary controls – Paris-Vatry airport: EU entry inspection point
All products imported via Paris-Vatry airport can be distributed throughout the EU without any further customs procedures. Furthermore, thanks to its registration as an EU entry point, Paris-Vatry is accredited to carry out phytosanitary controls.
From the DR400 to the Antonov225, not forgetting the Boeing 747